Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Project week

It’s project week at Bunny Hill.  The tables are a bit cluttered, and there’s fabric everywhere, but that’s a good thing. It means I’m working!   I never have enough room.  If there’s a spare inch of table space I fill it with something.  Things look orderly in my photos, but if you could see what I copped out you’d laugh!

Here’s the fabrics for a new quilt I’m working on.  It’s the new line from the French General & Moda Fabrics called “Rural Jardin”.   I’ll add some basics and a few other fabrics and maybe, just maybe, I’ll have a new quilt! 

   On the work table now

And how about this little stack of wool and other goodies?  Gotta love this wool!  I’ve even mixed in a fat quarter or two of “Martinique” !

New Bitty

These are the makings for the next Bitty Pincushion!  This is a fun one I’ll be sharing for next market!  I’m so proud of myself for working ahead.  Normally the pincushions get left until last! But not this little one!

Remember to keep those squirrel names coming! Mrs. Beasley, Nuti, Nutty, Poppy, Sassie, Bitty Grace, Beatrice, Jewel, Scamper, Amber, Chloe… 

Hugs,

Anne