Thursday, October 22, 2009

You are amazing!

Oh my, I never really expected so many comments!  Thank you one and all.  If I win the lottery I’ll buy each and every one of you a fat quarter bundle, rent a hotel and host big sewing party!  How’s that for dreaming? 

So let’s get on with the drawing!!!  I did one drawing last night and one this morning so that even people posting late (after bed time) would have a chance. 

Martinique, by Three Sisters, Moda Fabrics

Fat quarter bundle first winner

The winner of the fat quarter bundle is:

Winner 1

Donna of Brynwood Needleworks!  She wrote on Monday, October 19,

“What a lovely post of gratitude. Moda is my favorite fabric company, and sadly, our LQS is dropping it from their lines. I'll be needing to find an online source for my Moda fixes!
Please enter me in your drawing. I'd love to own some of the new line.
Blessings,
Donna”

Congratulations Donna!  Email me your address and this wonderful bundle will come your way.  You will love it!

And the winner of the Layer Cake/Jelly Roll is:

Winner 2

Layer cake and jelly roll

Kathleen, who left this comment on October 19th!

“Such delicious fabric! Thank you for designing such lovely things and bringing such inspiration into our lives. I signed in to look at little patterns to make a special Christmas gift for my daughter. So fun to sneak in some surprise sewing”

Kathleen, email me your address and you’ll be sewing for your daughter very soon!  Congratulations! 

 

Thank you to everyone who entered.  If you didn’t win just remember,  this fabric ships in March!  It’s not that far off!

Hugs,

Anne