Monday, October 19, 2009

Thank You!

I believe in serendipity. Opportunities, that may seem accidental, but never really are. One thing leads to another and before you know it you’re reaching for a dream and touching it!

This post is to say “thank you” to all of you who have helped me on my serendipitous travels! Thank you to all of you who read my blog, purchase my patterns, or visit my web site. Thank you to all the shops who buy my patterns, have become friends and support me over and over again. And a special thank you to two shops who helped me get started:

Thank You Thimble Creek!

This is the shop where so many designers began their journey; Joanna Figueroa, Verna Mosquera, Sandy Klop, Denise Sheehan, and myself of course. Many others have followed including the shop’s owner Joe Wood! Sandy and I were talking about it at market, and we’re still amazed at how many came from that shop! Thank you Joe and Roxie for all the support you’ve given all of us!

Joe and Roxie

Thank you Fat Quarter Shop!

Kimberly Jolly of the Fat Quarter Shop not only purchased my first patterns for her shop, but she hand carried them to Moda. Hand carried! She took a chance on a newbie!

We’ve been good friends ever since. And today she’s still helping new designers get started! Her support and friendship made it so much easier for me in the design world.

New designers remember, when she offers her hand, she wants to help. She is an amazing woman both professionally and personally, and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.

Kimberly and Me

Thank you Lissa Alexander and Debbie Outlaw from Moda!

Me and Lissa

Anne and Debbie

Without you we’d all be lost. Thank you for providing the fabric that makes it possible for designers to do what they do! Without the two of you, it would never be the same.

Thank you to all of you! Let’s have a giveaway!

At market I purchased a fat pack of the new Three Sisters “Martinique” from Moda Fabrics. When I got home I found an extra Jelly Roll/Layer Cake combo. Soooo, two of you are going to be lucky winners. One will win the fat quarter bundle the one will win the Jelly Roll/Layer Cake! !

Look at this fabric! It’s beautiful. I think it may be my favorite line from fall market.

Three Sisters

I’ll do a drawing on Thursday so be sure to leave a comment.

See you Thursday!

Hugs,

Anne