Saturday, October 24, 2009

Craft Iron

Good news!  While I was at market I spoke to the people at Cl0ver asking why they discontinued their craft iron.  I love my Clover craft iron and the thought of going without isn’t appealing. 

Preparation

Apparently some of the irons are making a buzzing sound.  They didn’t say what the buzzing sound means.  I guess the moral of the story is don’t ever trust an iron that buzzes!  My iron seems to be fine, but I’ll be extra careful not to leave it on all day. 

The good news is that Clover is replacing the iron  with a new model that should be available by next market!  They promise the same type of iron with that wonderful pointed tip.  New and improved, coming in about 6 months.   Hope it comes in colors don’t you?

Have a great weekend everyone!  I’m sewing some little “Allie” dogs for my Christmas tree!   Pink dogs! 

Pink Allie Dogs

Back soon!

 

Anne