Thursday, October 1, 2009

And Now Some Fun!

I just looked up the weather in Houston…it’s awful!  Hot, humid and raining… but not on our parade!  tstorms    nt_chancerain     nt_chancerain Houston weather

I may never leave the hotel.  We’re staying at the Hilton and it connects to the convention center.  Hotel to booth without going outside!  It’s the little things that make me happy!

Clear  Our weather!   

Here at Bunny Hill it’s been a lot of work,  but I can see the finish line. New patterns coming, along with LOTS of new blog posts and so many fun things to share with you all!  I am really excited about this market!

Everything has a photo, the patterns are written and I’m waiting on the final proofs and brochures.

So how about a week of show and tell!  Are you ready?

Here’s a new quilt from Bunny Hill called,

Bitsy Button & Friends

IMG_0005 (6)

Here’s Bitsy…

dog tag

She’s  feeling so “young” and frisky!   And the words on the fabric fit my little dog perfectly! 

Bitsy Button

Bitsy has lots of friends on her quilt!

Just after last market, one of my blog readers emailed and asked me to design a dog quilt.  Carolyn had just lost her sweet little dog named Rosebud and she sent me Rosebud’s picture.  There was something in Rosebud’s eyes, just like Bisty’s eyes, and I couldn’t get Rosebud out of my mind.  I knew a dog quilt was in order. 

Rosebud

So Bitsy, and Rosebud, this quilt is for the two of you!  From me, to Bitsy and Rosebud, in Rosebud’s memory. I know  special dogs when I see them. I don’t think I’ll ever forget this little dog.

My Bitsy turns 14 on October 7th. and Carolyn now has a new rescue dog named Shellie.  I’m sure Shellie’s  on this quilt along with Chelsea too! 

I hope all you dog lovers out there love Bitsy Button & Friends.  The pattern will be available by Monday!

 Buttons

Lots more to come…

Hugs,

 

Anne