Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I promised you a sneak peek!

Le Jardin, A French Garden Quilt…

My new block of the month has a French garden theme. Oh I hope you love this fabric as much as I do!  It was wonderful to work with AND so much fun!    I have to say, this quilt should be hanging on my dining room wall!  Instead it will be traveling to shops and shows for a year or two, so all of you can see it!  By the time she comes home I will finally be able to enjoy it!  I will never tire of this beautiful fabric! Vintage & French, it’s just wonderful. 

Le Jardin

Le Jardin 1

The French General and Moda are the perfect combination. I can’t wait to see what everyone has done with the Roueneries fabric at market!

If any of of you are shops and would like a fabric guide for Le Jardin,  I’d be delighted to email it to you. Just sent me an email and let me know you are interested.  I designed the entire quilt using this fabric line. 

I can’t wait to show it to you.  Only a few more weeks to go!

Have a great week! 

Hugs,

Anne