Sunday, September 20, 2009

The dreaded writing…

I have yo-yo brain from writing patterns.  No posts for a week?  Now you know why.  I’m up every morning going over what I’ve written, changing and re-wording, trying to make sure EVERYONE can understand my directions. Oh my, it’s not an easy job.

Thanks to my graphic designer Sue, you’ll find these little paw prints in one of my new patterns!

Paw Paw                                                                PawPaw

All the last minute little things keep me so busy!  Things like a catalog for market, order forms, designing the booth, quilt labels, fireproofing drapes, packing, packing and more packing. 

 PawPaw

I’ve been so busy these past few weeks that Bitsy and Chelsea are feeling a bit neglected. It was such a sweet surprise when treats arrived in the mail for them!  Presents for the girls, can you believe it? Please, whoever sent these wonderful treats, email me so I can thank you!  In all the craziness I lost the card!  All I have is what you see!  I don’t know who sent the treats, but the girls LOVE THEM! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Chelsea REALLY wants those treats! 

Chelsea wants that package 

Bitsy can barely stand it.  She’s trying to look like she doesn't care…

She's determined

Ha!  Chelsea gave up and Bitsy’s ready!  She’s eyeing those cookie treats!

Thank goodness she gave up

My sweet little girls are very happy!  The love their treats!

And somehow while I work, fun things are still happening around me!  My oldest grand-daughter Michaela, is taking sewing lessons (no, not from me, we’ve hired a sewing teacher)!  She’s here once a week to teach her how to sew.  She’s learning all the basics;  how to thread the machine, wind a bobbin, sew hand stitches, sew a straight stitch on the machine etc.  Her assignment this week was to bring an old pair of jeans.   Just look at what she made!   A jean purse!  Success is so sweet!

Sweet Success

I hope you all have a great week!  Wishing you lots of happy times, even if you’re working hard like me! 

Hugs,

Anne  PawPaw