Saturday, August 29, 2009

Recipe for Fun!

Preheat your sewing machine to straight stitch.

Take a stack of Simple Abundance by Bonnie & Camille from Moda Fabrics…

Recipe for fun

…Add a Clover yo, yo maker…

Add a CLover Yo Yo Maker

…and make some yo yo’s!

Yo Yo Magic

Fill a candy jar full of yo yo’s while your working away…Eye Candy

Pour some into a second jar…

Double treats and soon you’ll have a collection…

Triple fun

You’ll find the complete recipe coming soon from Bunny Hill, published Fall 2009.

These make the most beautiful snacks! I’m thinking I may need a jar full in my studio. Just in case company stops by, like Kendal, Brigette’s daughter! She loved these “cute little things”!

I want these yo yo's

I so want these yo yo's

We may need to have a party and serve some up! I have a feeling Kendal’s mom will be making her some very soon!

Hugs,

Anne