Wednesday, August 26, 2009

She Takes Her Job Seriously!

She takes her job seriously, this Chihuahua.   That’s why she works for Bunny Hill.  She’s paid well and loves her job and today she proved how valuable she is once again!

She takes he job seriously

She read all of your comments.  Each and every one.

Reading comment after commentComment, after comment, after comment…

After comment after comment 

…after comment.  And finally I could tell she was really excited!  She picked her winners! 

She's picked the winners

Congratulations to the 4 winners Chelsea selected.  If you see your name and comment below please send me an email with your address and we’ll put your spool in the mail!

1.clip_image001Edie in Harlingen, TX said...

Chelsea, can we talk . . . I am an avid dog lover (cats, too). My two rescues and one Pembroke Welsh Corgi (withs loads of A. T. T. I. T. U. D. E.) will testify to my kind and generous character. Just tell me what you want, and some how I'll get it to you! Yes, Chelsea, I'd do just about anything to win one of those fantastic spools -- anything, Chelsea, anything!!!!! Edie in oh so hot Harlingen, Texas

Sunday, August 23, 2009clip_image001[1]

2.  Mary Burn said...

I love the spools and ribbon and rick rack, etc. My parents worked in a textile (cotton) mill and I remember seeing spools like this. Thanks for including me in this wonderful giveaway.
Mary

Monday, August 24, 2009

clip_image003

3.clip_image001[2]ranette said...

I think Chelsea should pick me because I really wanted to buy some spools and they were gone before I could....so sad me...winning a spool with trims would make me very happy!

Monday, August 24, 2009

clip_image002

4.clip_image003Nat said...

Dearest Chelsea please hear my plea,
A trim filled spool would be perfect for me!
I haven't got many ribbons and bows,
so your affirmative answer would solve all of my woes.
I know you have many people to choose from,
but if you pick me I'd be grateful in perpetuum!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

 

 

Nat, I have to tell you Chelsea LOVED your poem!  LOVED it! 

And now it’s back to work!  We’re so busy trying to get our block of the month done!   Love those French General fabrics! 

Back to work

Speaking of fabric, if you’re looking for any of the older fabric lines from Bunny Hill you’ll find them at www.crafts4me.com on sale for 30% off!  Time to clear out to make room for the new!

Thank you for entering our giveaway!  It was great fun!

Hugs,

Anne