Monday, July 20, 2009

The Pink Box

It arrived in the mail looking quite unassuming.  A large priority mail box, like all the other boxes arriving and departing from Bunny Hill.

Priority Box

I knew it was special the moment I saw the return address, and a bit of pink tissue inside…Carrie Nelson, Miss Rosie’s Quilt Company

Pink Tissue

You just won’t believe the treats that were inside this box!  There’s a pink theme going on inside! 

Spatulas

Goodie Box

Kitchen towels

It’s so amazing, this thing we call designing.  You actually end up with FRIENDS!   Designer friends!  Friends who think about each other,  who like each other, who care about each other!   How lucky is that?

I love designing, but I love the friendships even more.  Thank you Carrie!  I’m a lucky bunny to have a friend like you! 

Have a great Monday everyone!  Maybe I’ll mix up something in that pink mixer using my new pink spatulas.

Hugs,

 

Anne