Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reading Material

I’m always on the lookout for new reads.  Just so happens I found two of them this week.

Ok, you may not need to read the first one…just thought I’d point it out because it’s my “Sugar Bunny” quilt on the cover!   Well, part of the quilt...they cut off the bunnies and changed the colors!  But it’s my quilt and hey it’s on the cover minus a few star points.  

What to expect

Sugar Bunnies Photo email

And there’s more! Inside the book, they credit the quilt design to Anna Sutton.   You’ve heard of her, that famous Anna Sutton?  Hummm, name sounds familiar to me.

The second find, “Blogging for Bliss”  I recommend as a good read if you like blogging or reading blogs.  Not only does it have some great blogs inside, it has information and tips on blogging!  Blogging for Bliss Our own Pam Kitty Morning and Happy Zombie are in the book! Congratulations ladies!

Inside book

I visited The Vintage Magpie blog yesterday as I was looking through the book…cost me a bit of money.  She makes bunnies!   Cute ones and you know who, (me) bought one.  I was influenced by that Anna. 

Have a great day everyone!  I’ll be reading more of this book later! 

Hugs,

Anne (with an e)