Saturday, June 13, 2009

Too late for a post, but here goes anyway!

I’ve been working all day on my web site.  Never even realized that the day was gone until I looked up and saw that it’s 9PM!   I’ve been loading lots of trims again.  I keep getting emails asking if I still have them and now I do!

I’m making a Carry Me Bag tomorrow and I’m going to post tips as I make it!  I added all the strange little things you’ll need, like Timtex, to my web site and I’ll be give you tips and take some photos as I go along. 

But for now my doggie and kitties are calling.  Bitsy just finished sharing my artichoke heart and Chelsea is asking for a treat.  They need a bit of attention!

I took these photos with my IPhone the day after I returned from market.  Thought you’d like to see what my  IPhone dogs and cat look like! 

Bitsy

Bitsy’s hair is almost grown in over her surgery.  I think the artichoke hearts help.  She likes them with a bit of butter.  Her photo is now the background on my Iphone. 

 

Mooch

Mooch looks strange through my IPhone, especially close up.  I think she was mad at me for not taking her to market.  

Chelsea

The good thing is Chelsea looks skinny through my IPhone.  Think I’ll send this one to the vet. 

So tomorrow I’m sewing a Carry Me Bag.  It’s going to be a gift for someone special!

If you have a pattern, get your Honey Bun Roll out and we can sew together! 

Hugs,

Anne