Monday, June 8, 2009

Cosmo Embroidery Floss

UPS

The brown truck arrived on Friday, bringing a large box. The arrival of any box is exciting, but when we saw the the name Lecien on the side of the box we knew it was going to be fun! 

Inside was the most beautiful colors of Cosmo embroidery floss.  I love them so much I don’t know if I can part with any!   Of course I’ve ordered so many this would be really silly, so yes I’m going to share. 

Cosmo Floss Sping Collection Cosmo Floss Winter Collection Cosmo Floss Vintage Christmas Collection web

Here at Bunny Hill we’ve put together our very own collection of Cosmo Embroidery Floss!  Colors that we love, packaged especially for our customers (that would be you)! We have a spring collection, a winter collection and A Vintage Christmas collection! 

Cosmo Embroidery Floss was introduced at spring market and many shops took samples to try. I hope you’ll be able to find it soon in one of your local shops.  It’s an embroidery floss we should all be able to enjoy.

When I first received my samples of Cosmo floss I was convinced I wouldn’t change. The samples sat on the self, still in the package, and it wasn’t until I was working on A Vintage Christmas that I decided to give them a try.  I was delightfully surprised. 

The floss feels like silk even though it’s 100% cotton.  Because of the beautiful finish, the threads lie next to each other easily, and give my embroidery a smooth look.  They hardly ever tangle.  And the colors?  Simply beautiful!

I promised you some Carry Me Bag tips and they are coming!  I’m working on a project that I need to complete first.  You know how it is! 

Have a great day!  I’ll be back soon!

Hugs,

Anne