Friday, June 26, 2009

In love with toweling!

Is it possible? Can you actually fall in love with toweling? You know, it’s that fabric that comes with two finished edges. All you have to do is cut and hem two ends and you have a towel! A towel! So how exciting can that be?

Enter The French General! Kaari Meng thank you!

Toweling

I opened up this piece of LINEN toweling today and fell in love. I can think of so many things to do with this! I may have to order bolts and bolts just to have…then line them up on top of the shelves in the kitchen to look at every day. If I tie a bow around the bolts they become decor don’t you think? 25 bolts? Is that enough?

It’s so wonderful and I’m going to do something really cute with it. You’ll have to wait a bit to see my pattern, but have faith. This toweling is going in my kitchen and hopefully yours!

LToweling

OToweling

VToweling

EToweling

Have a great day! I’ll be sewing on this toweling and dreaming of bolts!

Hugs,

Anne