Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chelsea’s Surprise!

I have no idea how she got this done, but she did. While I was making my “Carry Me Bag”, Chelsea made one too! Something about fabric strips called “Honey Buns” that she just loves!

I always read the comments about her out loud. Her ears perk right up. She loves them! So, to say “thank you” or “yip yip” she’s giving away the bag she made! (In case you didn’t know Chihuahuas “yip” not “woof”.)

Chelsea and her Carry Me Bag

She had a little trouble with the covered button! I promised her I would help this morning if she’d just come to bed.

So, on Saturday, when she picks a winner, her bag will have the prettiest covered button! And it will be coming to one of you! You know what to do right?

Oh, wish her luck. She has to go for a weigh- in at the Vet this morning. Things aren’t looking too good right now, and she didn’t seem to loose an ounce while sewing. Hate how that happens!

Have a great week. We’ll see you on Saturday!

Hugs,

Anne & Chelsea