Sunday, May 24, 2009

Three Day Weekend

This is the weekend to start new projects and put away the old ones. Organization is a word I no longer dream about. It’s real! I’ve been working on it all week. Going through drawers, rearranging shelves and cleaning out the old fabric. New fabric is now on the shelves waiting for me.

New Fabric 004

color 006

And, my “Rainbow O’Bella” is neatly aranged. “Rainbow O’Bella” is Brigette’s name for a bolt of every color of Bella fabric that Moda makes! I haven’t reached the rainbow but I’m close! I can pull from these solids over and over. I have two more shelves of yellows and neutrals.

I have an empty drawer for every new pattern I have planned in the next 4 months. As I pull the fabric and start designing, all the papers go into one drawer so I can always find them. It’s a system that works really well for me.

New Fabric 013

And my flowers are still blooming! Can you believe it? It’s been a week!

I still have a few market pictures to show you!

The Bunny Hill Booth…

Pictures 282

one of the few photos I have of my booth…

and Sue Daley and me…Sue is an Australian designer who specializes in English paper piecing.

Pictures 231

She brought me a treat to try…a Tim Tam from Australia! It’s a chocolate, wafer-like cookie and apparently they are very popular in Australia.

Pictures 230

And Camille and Bonnie…from Thimble Blossoms and Cotton Way. Isn’t this a great photo of them? I’m using their new fabric line and I’m so excited. I’ll post little peeks as I go along.

Pictures 339

And the gorgeous and so talented Sandy Gervais…

Pictures 345

Have a great weekend everyone! Tuesday is the start of a new week and new projects! I have lots of things planned and can’t wait to get started!

Hugs,

Anne