Friday, May 1, 2009

Never quite what you expect

I’m feeling like the bad mom this morning.   Bitsy Button came home from the vet a bit worse than she went in.  Imagine going to the dentist to have your teeth cleaned and finding out you needed 3 teeth pulled, right then and there.

That was Bitsy’s day.   She has sutures in her mouth and two sutures on her side where they took off a little cyst.  It’s been biopsied before and came back negative, and our vet felt it was better to remove it while she was asleep.

Bitsy

So my sweet little dog had a bad night.  I gave her pain medicine but it didn’t seem to help her settle down.  I emailed our vet at 4:30 this morning asking for something a bit stronger for the pain.  I know many of you feel like I do.  I’d rather have the pain than her…

Please say a prayer she has a better day! I’ll keep you posted…

Hugs,

Anne