Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bunny Week Part 3

I am moving very fast right now trying to get ready for spring market.  Lots of early morning hours and the days are becoming a blur.  But this morning as I looked over at my newest block of the month coming together, I realized that it’s all worth it.  I LOVE designing appliqué more than anything.  What a great joy I get from seeing my drawings come to life in fabric. 

A Vintage Christmas

Block one now sits on my cutting table waiting for the finishing appliqué and embroidery,  and I’m almost done with the remainder of the blocks.   I can’t wait to show you my version of “A Vintage Christmas”!  The fabrics are wonderful and it’s been such a pleasure to design with them. 

Today I’m working on a appliqué lamb for my quilt.  Don’t worry, I’m still surrounded by bunnies in the studio, but I love lambs almost as much!

And in case you think I forgot,  here’s the bunny for today…I received this beautiful rabbit card in the mail from Betty Duagherty thanking me for the free patterns.  Isn’t it wonderful? 

April Blog 2009 004

Have a great day everyone!  Surround yourself with bunnies.  It’s that time of year!

Hugs,

Anne