Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bunny Week Part 2

So what’s in a name?  You’d think when you call a company named Bunny Hill it must have SOMETHING to do with bunnies, right?  Some man called this week and wanted to know if we had LIVE bunnies for sale.  Poor guy. He was a bit confused when I explained what we did.  No live bunnies for sale.  Why, not even decorative bunnies for sale.  

Easter in the Bunny Hill Studio

Bunny

 

When I hung up the phone, it was obvious I had been talking about bunnies and my hubby says to me “We need to have the kids over on Sunday for a brunch and egg hunt.  I’ll do the cooking”.  And I say something like, “I can’t! I need every day left to get ready for market!” And then it hit me!  Did you hear what I just said?

There comes a time when no matter how busy you are, you have to take time for those you love. 

I’m taking a day on Sunday to celebrate bunnies, family and the art of egg hunts.  By Monday I’ll be back to the rush, but Sunday I can hide eggs while my own little “bunnies”, fill their baskets.  It’s the little things in life that count. 

I sure hope that man finds the bunny he’s looking for.  No doubt it was for a special child. 

 

Hugs,

Anne