Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brigette, Terrariums and Inspiration

Brigette is my secret inspiration at Bunny Hill. She’s my trunk show president, and so much more. She’s a continuous source of happiness and fun, and yesterday she was also the terrarium goddess. Really. She knows her terrariums. We spent half a day planting this beautiful miniature garden for my living room.

My Living Room Garden

Here’s a close-up of the tiny little plants; miniature violets, begonias, a beautiful button fern, just to name a few. Can you see Peter Rabbit? It’s so much fun to look at this little garden!

A Miniature Garden

This beautiful terrarium came from Smith & Hawkin should you want one for yourself. And this weekend you can get 30% off one item! The miniature violets and begonias came from The Violet Barn.

When we were done, hands cleaned and nails scrubbed it was up to the studio for more inspiration. This wonderful basket of fabric arrived here on Thursday. It’s Stone Cottage from Renee Nanneman. I love this fabric and it’s just what I needed for the quilt I’m working on right now!

A Present from Renee

Brigette and I brain-stormed together and she was more help than she’ll ever know! She always is!

Here’s another little secret. Brigette, also known as “I’ll never get my name on a pattern” Brigette, will soon be listed on the back of a Bunny Hill pattern…you’ll have to look for it! Inspired by Brigette Mason, is at the quilter’s right now and coming soon!

Hugs,

Anne