Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I never noticed that before!

I have a lot of “stuff” in my studio, I admit it.  I try my best to keep it organized, but sometimes when I’m working away on a project it can get a bit “cluttered”.  So you might not notice if I bought a small little treasure.  But, if I added a bookshelf full of books, cleverly filled the little indented area on top with buttons, and then arranged little displays on the top of the shelf, don’t you think someone would notice?  No!  Not one Bunny Hill helper has noticed! 

It’s the funniest thing!  It sits at the end of the day bed and they all walk by it every time they’re here!  Nancy sits diagonally across from it while she works at the computer. 

Bookcase

Bookcase closeup

Six months from now one of them might say, “oh, when did you get that bookshelf?”  Funny how they notice if there’s a new package of fabric in the studio! 

I think a “notice the bookshelf” party is called for. Three bunny helpers are invited. 

Hugs,