Saturday, November 1, 2008

Market Days Continued...

Before I go any further I want you all to say after me: "It's OK Anne, that your new patterns aren't ready yet. We forgive you and next time we'll all come over to help you get everything done. We promise". Thanks everyone! I could use your help and I'm so sorry to be so late. (:

So now, while I should be working on those patterns (yes, they are coming soon) I'm blogging away...but I just can't wait to show you how exciting Quilt Market was!

Finally, a photo not in my booth! Lynette Anderson was right down from me, because she has TWO new lines of fabric for Henry Glass. Just wait until you see them! I've already begged for some fat quarters...I adore all her designs. Anything she does, and I do mean anything I would make for myself (if I had time)!

The beautiful Holly from Lakehouse came by with her little doggies. Of course I had to have a picture. Holding a little dog felt so good. And they were about the size of Chelsea and Bitsy!


Mary from Mary's Cottage Quilts. I made her take a picture with me just so I could see that smile of hers. She's as sweet and beautiful as she looks! Now if you don't go to ANY other blog from here you HAVE to go to hers. You will absolutely crack up! I promise! You HAVE to leave a comment! You just HAVE to!


The gorgeous scarecrow lady at the Alexander Henry Booth. She was a stunner! I'd have loved to be in the planning for her. Can you just imagine someone saying, let's create a beautiful scarecrow? Who's the genius that thought that one up?

A full shot of the Alexander Henry booth...

Froggie went to market dressed in his new cherry fabric...Oh Cherry Oh! Can you guess who he belongs to? Just look below and you'll see...

Three of my favorite Moda girls, Me and My Sister and Mom. They were obviously raised like this because Mom is just as fun as they are. Oh if I only lived closer to Arizona. I would buy the house right next to them just so I could always be around them! Barb and Mary I adore you (and mom too)! They make Mom work. I saw her on the way to sample spree pushing an big shopping cart filled with frogs! Who else but mom would do that for them?
I found this ribbon company quite by accident on my way back from lunch. I couldn't tear myself away. I went a bit nuts saying things like, "I'll have one of those, and one of those, oh and one of those too". The lady was writing faster than my credit card could imprint. They were reasonably priced and ADORABLE! I'll have them on my web site within a few years (just kidding...soon I promise!).

Emirates the International airline of the United Arab Kingdom, had crew staying at the Hilton in Houston. These beautiful women with rows of matching suitcases, were all over the hotel lobby. The red and beige outfits tell the story of the new colors coming in fabric design! LOL! I wonder if they knew before we did!



If you think I've finished with market photos you would be wrong...one more post to come! And guess who you'll be seeing? Her name is Emma, she has the most beautiful Auburn hair and I had dinner with her! Can't wait to show you!

Back to work on those patterns....

Happy November 1st and hugs all around!