Friday, October 3, 2008

Little Things Make Me Happy!

I had forgotten all about the magazine subscription to Romantic Country, and then today the postman left my first subscription copy in our mail box! What a sweet unexpected treat! And arriving at the same time, the next issue of Romantic Homes. Oh I must be in heaven. It means I have to finish this post, curl up in my pajamas and read them cover to cover! And Rachel Ashwell's back! I can't wait to see her new look.

Little things like this mean so much when market is right around the corner. They're the best stress relievers ever! I even debated on saving these magazines to read on the airplane, but the pajamas won out.

And then to make for a more perfect day, my neighbor surprised me with red roses! She had been to the flower mart and wanted to share. So as I read my favorite magazines tonight, I'll be able to enjoy these roses at the same time. Shabby chic for sure!


I'll leave you with a few rose pictures I took with my camera set on aperture priority. Before today aperture was a strange word. Now, thanks to Jessica Sprague I'll be using this setting a lot.

So, have any of you been to the Henry Glass Blog lately? Just curious!

Hugs for now. Magazines are calling (: