Thursday, October 16, 2008

Almost Time!

Hi Everyone!

It's the home stretch and I leave for Houston in 6 days! I need 14 days to finish up, but it looks like I'll be swept up into the frenzy of market one way or another.

Thank you to all of you who left me comments yesterday. I had a wonderful birthday! I got flowers from one of my sons and flowers from that little Emma Jolly. I swear she is as sweet as her mom. Must be the upbringing. Her mom is having a REALLY fun contest called "What do you want out of Houston?" and you could win a fat quarter bundle of some new Moda fabric. A little bird told me the new lines are wonderful!

Look at my Market Morning quilt in PINK! This little gem is going to Houston with me and I'll be replacing the picture on the pattern with the pink version. Thank you triple times over to Rhonda Beyer for letting me use her quilt! She's an award winning quilter and I'm so excited to have it for my booth. If you're going to be in Houston stop by my booth (#1852) to see this beautiful quilt. You won't believe the quilting.


I'll be showing you my new fabric line "Chelsea Manor" very soon. Here's a little hint...if you love embroidery and you love redwork you will love this line! Might find some brown in it too! Oh where did I leave that embroidery needle?

Back soon. Hugs, all!