Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Two more hair cuts until Fall Market!

Who knew getting your hair cut could be so stressful? I was fine until I went to make my next hair appointment and realized it's almost October. Can you stand it? Only two more hair cuts till Fall market!


And here's where I'm at today...

My studio is a mess and this stack of fabric doesn't even resemble a quilt yet...
does it?
(Thanks Brigette for letting me try your Best Press)
I have scribbly (gotta love that word) drawings and notes to my self all over the studio...

...and you trust me to put together a quilt and a pattern? A readable pattern?

Ha! Ha! Mooch says...she could care less...she got a "Bad Kitty" pillow case from my friend Robin and she's pretty happy about it...

...and my friend Anne is busy finding new and funny blogs for me to read... http://thestonerabbit.typepad.com/

With a little luck and LOTS of help from my friends, I'll have a few new patterns...maybe!