Monday, August 4, 2008

A Walk On The Wild Side

I bet you thought you'd never see it! Bunny Hill with wild fabric. And you thought I was all about shabby and chic. Well this designer has a bit of the fever and when I saw the new line called Woodland Bloom by Lila Tueller, a new designer at Moda Fabrics, it was screaming to me to please make me into _______! Ha, can't tell you what I made it into yet. You'll see soon enough. Thanks Lila for such beautiful, fun fabrics! http://lilatuellerdesigns.blogspot.com/


A sneak peek? OK but just a little one....and no it's not really a flower quilt. Only two flowers on the entire quilt! You'll have to wait just a bit longer...



Did you notice the wonderful machine applique done by my friend Anne? We use the DMC machine embroidery thread in both the bobbin and the top and the result is a thread that sinks right into the fabric. Cotton thread on cotton fabric. It just doesn't get any better for machine applique.

And remember those stacks of fat quarters that Bridgette was cutting for me? Those beautiful Japanese Lecien fat quarters that I used in the "I Believe in Angel's" Quilt?

Today she brought them back in neatly packaged bundles and they are now on my web site available for sale! 13 fat quarters of that hard to find fabric from Japan. http://bunnyhilldesigns.com/store/products/?category=30

Oh, and thank you all for your comments on my last post! I just love that word cuppa and now I have a new one to use "chinwag". LOL! I do enough chinwagging for two people.

The caffeine is back in stock at Bunny Hill and my ironing board has been raised up 6 inches. I'm off to a good start this week.


Hugs and happy chinwagging,

Anne