Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm in such good company!

I'm so excited to be included in this wonderful magazine! It happens to be one off my favorites, so when they asked me to do a quilt using my fabric, I jumped at the chance. Look at the company I'm with! I'm joined by my some of my favorite Australian designers!

And the quilt? It's called "The Bunny Run", featuring my fabric "Flowers for Emma" from Henry Glass Fabrics. I'll let you in on a little secret. I was going to call it Bunnies Down Under but I wasn't sure everyone would get it. LOL!

There's a whole article on me in the magazine, and more photos taken in my home. I haven't even seen the magazine yet, but here's a sneak peek of a photo they sent me. No, this photo was not taken at my house, unless my husband has added pillars in the back yard. Maybe I'd better go look!

So, how can you get this magazine and a kit to make this quilt? We thought of that in advance and Shabby Fabrics has made a limited number of kits with the exact fabric I used! You can find it by visiting their web site here http://www.shabbyfabrics.com/store/products/details/?product=the+bunny+run+kit

The complete instructions are inside the magazine!

Hugs to my Australian friends and to everyone else too!

Anne