Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today's the Day!

It’s Thursday and time to pick some winners! And to think I was worried you might not participate! I wish I could give each and every one of you a prize! I asked Chelsea to do the honors and pick three winners. She suggested picking in groups of around 50. Smart dog!



No Mooch you were not invited. That darn cat!

Chelsea's ready are you? Here we go...


Her head is in the bowl for the first winner...

Wait! She's asking if she gets a treat for this! Of course she does! Go for it!



And we have our fist winner!...picked by Chelsea! Good Dog Chelsea!

#1. Stephanie from Pickerton, Ohio! She posted on August 25th.

Congratulations Stephanie!



Her head is in the bowl again...Go for it Chelsea!

2. Lynn S. left a post on Tuesday, August 26th. She said she is working on her Baltimore Bunny Borders! Yeahhhhhh Lynn!



Chelsea gave up on the third winner. She just wanted her nap. I think she's lost some brain power with that her new diet. So I picked winner # 3...

#3. Vickie E...the first one to post a comment! That's right I just couldn't help it, it's a scavenger hunt! First one back wins! Thank Vickie!

I just can’t thank all of you enough. You brought smiles to “my” fabric company with your words, and made all of us happy! Henry Glass has some great designers. Just wait until you see the new fabric lines and new designers at Fall market! It’s going to be a great year for fabric!

Lucky winners, just send me an email with your choice of Bunny Hill Pattern, your name, address etc. and we'll ship your pattern and fabric right off! Click on the email link on the right...

You all were so great! Thank you!

Hugs,

Anne