Friday, June 13, 2008

We are Lucky Bunnies!

It's Friday the 13th, but The Bunny Club doesn't know it! I'm off this morning to teach at Thimble Creek Quilt Shop. It's Bunny Club day! We plan on sewing the day away making my pattern "Little Jelly Bags"! We'll have jelly strips in every color and I hope to take some pictures to show you! This pattern was so much fun to design. It was the result of two friends working together to design the perfect little bags! There are SO many uses for these little bags. My friend Anne made at least 17 bags before we finished the pattern.

I love the shabby chic look...







And Anne likes the darker colors...




And just wait until I show you Anne's grand-daughter with her new Jelly Bag. Anne made the wrist strap and inserted it into both sides of the bag and ta da....a little girl's bag was born! I'm still waiting on the picture...hint, hint (:

And to prove this is a lucky day...check out Elizabeth Scott over at Late Bloomer quilts. She's the first designer to use my fabric in one of her designs! I'm just so excited about it. She used "Flowers for Emma" to make her pattern called "Emma's English Roses". I'm telling you this is a darling little quilt! The stems on the flowers are ric rac, and some of the flowers have little button centers. Thank you Elizabeth! Your designs are so cute! http://www.latebloomerquilts.com/store/product.php?prod_id=55&cat_id=1

Have a wonderful Friday the 13th!