Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh my gosh, you magazine lovers!

I love quilters and magazine lovers! LOVE YOU! Not only do you love the same things I do, you're all so willing to jump in and join the hoopla! No questions asked, just let's do it! Julia get a book shelf ready! Pretty soon you'll be asking yourself "do I really need all these magazines?" You'll have the same sickness as the rest of us!


I've had so many responses I can hardly keep them straight! Whose email did I answer and who did I forget? Remember to email me directly. If you've left a comment and haven't heard from me, it's because your comment is missing an email link. So Diane and you other wonderful quilters wondering why I haven't answered you, send me an email (there's a link on the side bar) and I'll send you Julia's address! If you have a blog tell me and don't forget to send me your address. I'm going to list the first 25 responders in the next post so do it now (:

Here's what I sent to Julia...a mixture of American and Australian...

And then I added Mary because she so "American" and she fit it in the flat rate envelope! Don't worry if you sent the same magazines. Julia will pass the duplicates on to her friends.


And, as I've been sorting through my stacks of magazines I found this article in the June issue of Country Living...it's Susan Gower and she usually has a booth at Fall Quilt Market FILLED with vintage buttons and trims. It's one of my favorite booths and I love to shop there. Obviously Country Living does too!



This is some of my loot from the Houston quilt market...just some!


Julia, please post some photos when you get your magazines. We'd love to see! Take a picture of your mailman/lady too!


Hugs everyone!

Anne