Monday, June 30, 2008

Magazines for Julia

Hi everyone! It's time for our "Magazines for Julia" drawing! Thank you to everyone who participated and all of your wonderful comments on how good it made you feel. It made me feel good to put this together too! Just think, we now have a new friend in Germany named Julia! She's a quilter like us and she makes the world seem a bit smaller. Now I can only hope that the customs department doesn't start asking why on earth she is getting so many packages LOL! I plan on sending Julia magazines every now and then. A special treat in the mail for her. Thank you Julia for being our new friend! Happy reading!

For all of you who were so kind to share your treasures with Julia, here's what I'm going to send to ALL of you. Are you ready? Each one of you will get my new pattern called "Postcard Cuties for Winter" and...

...with the pattern you'll each get one of the following treats:


Twenty-one of you will get a Peace on Earth Charm Pack...




Two of you will get a Peace On Earth Jelly Roll...


and three of you will get a set of fifteen Peace On Earth fat quarters!

I've put together something for everyone! And now lets do a drawing for a three full sets of my newest block of the month "I Believe in Angels"...here comes the random number generator...ready? We'll follow the numbers listed in my last post, # 1 to 26...





These are the numbers, # 5, # 9 & # 2

If your name is next to that number you win one of the angel patterns! If you have that pattern already, just choose another block of the month and email me your choice right away! Congratulations ladies! You're all winners (: I'll be sending your treats out very soon!

Hugs,

Anne