Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It found me!

Yep, I left the studio for one day and look what found me! Don't know if it was at Target or Barnes and Noble but I picked him up and brought him home. Right now I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself, staying in bed and trying not to spread this awful little bug. My diet has consisted of Cream of Wheat and hot tea, a combo I'm sure only sounds good when you're sick.

I'm not getting much designing done, and I find myself standing in front of the closet or the pantry with no memory of what I went there to get. I'm not a patient person when it comes to resting in bed. When I can't pick up the newest issue of Australian Homespun magazine you know it's bad.

I know, I know, it's crazy. I can draw the little guy you see above, but for the life of me I can't draw a simple little snowman. Maybe next week when I'm not so weak! LOL!

No hugs today...don't want you to get sick ):