Monday, February 18, 2008

You know life is too busy when...

You know life is too busy when...

  • You've been tagged and you don't remember until days later
  • You haven't blogged in days
  • You think cooking is frozen dinners in the freezer
  • You ask yourself why on earth you committed to do all the things you said you would do way back when they sounded so great
  • The only clothes you wear make you look like you can't afford to buy any new clothes
  • Your valentines dinner is a subway sandwich

I've almost finished the projects I've committed to and soon I can move past these deadlines and onto others! I hate working under stress, but I seem to always find myself right in the middle of it. It's like I wait, run and jump right into the stress pot. My friends that know me, are shaking their heads right now saying, "yes, that's how she is" LOL!

So now that I have a minute, it's time for a "TAG" game! Jackie at http://www.cvquiltworks.blogspot.com/ has tagged me (check out her post on her Ikea table for her studio. That table is wonderful!).

The rules :

  • Place the name of the person and URL on your blog.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write 7 things about yourself.
  • Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
  • Send and email letting those bloggers know they've been tagged.

I can't name 7 of my favorite blogs because I have WAY too many favorites. It's getting to be a problem because my list is getting very, very long and it would take up the whole post! I can't be alone in this. Don't you find your list has grown?

Here's who I'm tagging...

Angela at http://cottagemagpie.com/

Elizabeth at http://the-latebloomer.blogspot.com/

Pam at http://pamkittymorning.blogspot.com/

Brenda at http://web.mac.com/fromlittleacorns/little_acorns/blog/blog.html

Vickie at http://www.bloomcreek.blogspot.com/ (She's really going to kill me so everyone go over and tell her you are waiting for her to blog...that will stress her out!)

Seven things about myself...not very exciting but true:


1. I never pump my own gas unless under dire circumstances. It's a rule with me and I go out of my way to make sure I don't have to. I LOVE when I cross that state line into Oregon. In Oregon you can't pump your own gas, it's the LAW! In California they don't care LOL! See this pump? It's not my friend.

2. I'm a real bunny snob. Now there's a surprise! I've walked past many a bunny that doesn't fit in my collection. It's a horrible thing to be, but I can't help it. I know a good bunny when I see one, and good bunnies are hard to find. The Bunny Hill lady is a bunny snob. Who knew?
3. I'm also a lamb lover but with lambs you can't be so picky...they are much harder to find!

Would you believe these are in my back yard? (Only kidding!)

4. I'm a collector of pie birds. Yes, pie birds. I can't help myself. Did you know that pie birds are not always birds? See that little fox in the middle? He's my favorite. I can't resist a pie bird.

5. I love to read mystery books. Light hearted mystery books with cats. How can you go wrong with a cat mystery?

6. I search all over for vintage books. I love the really old ones. I love to pour through the pages, read how they were written and then stack and decorate with them.

7. I have all but 2 of the back issues of Victoria Magazine. You can imagine my delight when I saw that it was being published again! This is one of my favorite magazines and I love to sit and look through them over and over.

So now you know 7 things about me that you didn't know before. Or did you? I get razzed a lot about that pumping gas thing! No one knows about the pie bird thing...not even my husband! He's oblivious to things like that and hasn't a clue what they are.

Hugs, to all of you! May you have a stress free week (:

Anne