Saturday, February 23, 2008

Charm Patterns are just plain fun!

Gotta love those charm square patterns! They are fun to design and fun to sew! Just plain fun for all of us. There's something about those little packages of squares that I just love! I've even added a section to my web site just for charms, jellies and layer cakes. Sounds like a combination good enough to eat! Visit me at http://bunnyhilldesigns.com/store/products/?category=25 to see my selection and look for new ones to be added very soon!

"Swell" is a new Moda fabric line shipping this week and I've designed a charm pattern to go with it! I love this fabric, even though I think the name is a bit strange. LOL! It's a little bit retro, and really cute. And to go with this fabric I'm introducing "Posy Time"! It's my new charm pattern with easy yo-yo flowers. No yo-yo maker necessary. Yo-yo's are the easy to make and instructions are included in the pattern.

I've added something else new to my web site...it's a list of shops who have kits available for Bunny Hill patterns! As soon as a shop lets me know they have kits available, I'll add a link or a phone number from my web site. I'll try to keep it updated so it's always current. We'll see how it works! You can find it under "news"! http://bunnyhilldesigns.com/dynamic/?page=News


Leave it to that sweet, beautiful Kimberly over at Fat Quarter shop to come up another fun thing for you! She's an endless source of ideas! Who doesn't love a good mystery, and Kimberly's got one! It's a mystery block of the month and 12 designers have contributed blocks for this fun quilt, myself included! If you like the new fabric line "Peace on Earth" from Moda Fabrics you're sure to love this quilt. Just think, every month you'll get a new block designed by someone new! Click on this link and you'll be right there! http://www.fatquartershop.com/fatquartershopquiltclubs-charmpackquiltclub-tinboxquiltclub-fatquarterquiltclub.asp?Shopper_id=35092161456553509&Store_id=499

So the real mystery is how does that beautiful brain of hers work? (: