Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Perfect Gift!

The perfect gift is one you are not expecting. One that comes when it's not your birthday, not a special occasion, and not Christmas. One that comes by surprise when you open an envelope in the mail. One that makes you smile just knowing that someone did something special just for you. I received such a gift yesterday, inside a little card in the mail!

Denise French from Ontario made this beautiful scissor case just for me, to hold my favorite scissors! The Bunny Hill carrots and bunny are so itty bitty! The applique is gorgeous! The case is something I will treasure forever! Thank you Denise for the wonderful gift, made with your precious time and thoughtfulness.


I made this little card for Denise! It's a blogger thank you card!


Hugs,

Anne