Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dots always help!

So I have this "decorating thing" going and I realize that I am running out of time. I'm working against myself because once January comes I will have to put my full attention into designing another fabric line, creating new patterns, and getting back to business. The rooms will have to wait until I can fit them in. December is the month that I always take a break from designing and do some things I never seem to have time for. And December is almost over! Can you believe it? Where did this year go?

Yesterday these boxes arrived in the mail. I'm sure UPS thought they were a Christmas package, but guess what? They are for me! I got so excited when I saw them and I have big plans for them. Each box will hold the current project I am working on until it's finished and then the next project goes into the box! They can be out in the studio, look pretty and keep me organized. I can't wait to put the first design into one of these boxes! It will hold my drawings, pattern notes, trim samples, fabric samples and everything I need for a new quilt design. There's something about dots that make you feel good! In case you want to get organized too, I got them at http://www.seejanework.com (: