Friday, November 9, 2007

La La Land

I feel like I've been in La La Land the entire last month! Where was I when Pam http://pamkittymorning.blogspot.com/was showing her new bags at market? They are so adorable and no one ever told me! Not one single person including Pam herself. If she talked about them on her blog I totally missed it! And to make matters worse I only found out about it because my assistant Anne sent me to Elizabeth's blog today http://the-latebloomer.blogspot.com/. So hold on everyone! PKM is designing! Designing adorable stuff! And she's not tooting her own horn so we have to. Way to go Pam! YEAHHHHHH!!!!

Things are getting back to normal in the Bunny Hill studio, and as you can see in the photo below Chelsea is getting ready to go back to puppy jail. She grabbed my tape measure while I was working and tug of war was on! She won...I was too tired. (:



Tomorrow I'm off to the Napa Valley Quilt Guild with a car full of quilts! Thank goodness it's not raining yet, because I might have to take a trailer. (Just kidding Napa ladies...I'm not bringing any old cruddy stuff). I love this guild and if I lived closer I would join. So if you're in the Napa area Join this guild if you haven't already!


As for show and tell, I found these wonderful pencils to share with you. I don't know if you've heard about the Karisma pencils yet, but if you haven't you are in for a treat! If you only buy one new notion this year, make it this one. From a Japanese company, they are simply the best around. You can use them to mark your quilting lines, applique lines, or trace your embroidery. The marks remove by fabric eraser or a little water. I met this company at market and was so impressed with their pencils I have them on my web site. Check them out! You won't be sorry. http://bunnyhilldesigns.com/store/products/?category=27


I have another surprise notion to share soon. Have to find it in the suitcases that are still packed and then I'll tell you about it. So simple and so great!

One more thing I need your help with. One of my reader's is looking for a place to buy the American Patchwork and Quilting 2008 Calendar. I can't find it and apparently no one else can either! It's so silly! Does anyone know where she can buy one?

Have to go pack the quilts for tomorrow. Wish you could all come!