Monday, November 26, 2007

Goodbye Thanksgiving! We'll miss you!

Some Thanksgivings are better than others and ours was so nice! I took the weekend off, celebrated with family, enjoyed free time to myself and did some decorating for Christmas!

My beautiful grand-daughter showed up at the door with her first home made pie! She was so excited to bring something she made, to share with all of us. It was a special moment!

Bitsy took a nap after her turkey dinner
I ignored the stack of fabric waiting for me...


and did some decorating for Christmas!



On Sunday, I found the newest issue of McCall's Magazine, the one everyone has been looking for, and I read it cover to cover! Holly Holderman, of Lakehouse Fabrics, has written an article on Quilting Blogs http://www.hollyholderman.typepad.com/ and she mentions my very own blog! How cool is that! Hop over to Holly's blog and check out all the blogs she's written about. She has a list on the left side. And, you don't want to miss that picture of Pam Kitty Morning hamming it up! She is soooooooooo funny! Thanks Pam for making me smile and thanks Holly for including me!


While I was reading McCall's from cover to cover, I found this quilt that Holly designed. Two things in one magazine! Isn't it wonderful? She put covered buttons in the corners and tiny little prairie points all around the quilt! Two of my favorite things. So buy the magazine and treat yourself. (:

You deserve it! (: