Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Galveston in October

Galveston in October...she puts on a show. If you're going to Quilt Market you might be lucky enough to catch a glimpse. Last year the Bunny Hill team took an extra day after Market to relax and explore the areas around Houston. I'd go back just to Galveston just to catch a look at these beautiful old houses. I mean a cat on a porch swing and pink houses? What more can you ask for! (:



So this year we're taking another day after Market is over to shop and have fun in the Houston area. It's become a tradition. To think it is almost time for market again! Am I ready for market? Are the patterns done? Silly question! I'm still sewing quilts, I'm cooking for Holly and it's almost post # 100! I'm about 3 posts away! You know what that means....a give away! I'm not sure I can find much in this mess I've created, but something will come to mind....stay tuned!