Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cherry Baby Kitty Bib!

It's awful how spoiled my animals are! Chelsea and Spunky have been driving me nuts all morning. They want to go over to Holly's blog (Lakehouse Fabrics) and win a Cherry Baby Kitty Bib! I've tried to tell Chelsea she is NOT eligible, but she won't take no for an answer. Chelsea actually suggested that I shouldn't tell you about Holly's give away! She wants to be the only one to comment. This is where I put my foot down. No means no, right? So go on over to Holly's blog, http://www.hollyholderman.typepad.com/, leave a comment and check out the darling Cherry Baby Kitty Bibs! You could win one and lots of other things in the next few days.


No, No, No and I mean it!

As if Holly hasn't done enough putting together this fun blog-able feast, look what arrived in the mail the other day. A big box of her brand new fabrics! I am in heaven. I'm working with these for sure! Don't you just love them?

I think you'll be seeing this fabric in all your local quilt stores very soon. It's a winner! (: