Friday, June 29, 2007

Random Acts of Kindness

Random acts of kindness...don't you just love that phrase? I started thinking about it after reading Anna Maria's blog this morning http://www.annamariahorner.blogspot.com/. It is so touching and as always she has such a way with words! I know I would love to have Anna as a friend just from the way she writes.

So many of you email me with kind words, photos and stories each and every one touches my heart! I am always amazed at what a small world it is, how one kind word can spread from person to person, and how we are all connected. So if you're having a bad day, go out and do something kind for someone. It will generate a chain reaction that you won't be able to stop. Did you know that there is actually a foundation called The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation? http://www.actsofkindness.org/ What a great way to share some kindness!

I was so touched by this photo I had to share it with you. It was sent to me in an email from Susie Boeckmann. Susie is expecting a baby and her mother made all the things for the nursery out of "My Sweet Baby" fabric! Bumper pads, quilt, receiving blanket and bed skirt. She is still working on the curtains! I just can't imagine that my fabric will welcome a new baby! Thank you Susie for sharing with me! Your kindness has made my day! (: