Monday, May 14, 2007

Applause is needed!


The Bunnies Go To Quilt Market

More Bunnies at Quilt Market


I'm finally at our new house in Discovery Bay, California and I need everyone of you to come help! If I have all of you here I may be able to get finished in a week (: The good news is my studio is HUGE! The furniture I have only fills up half of it. Shopping here I come!

I seriously thought I was going to be able to arrive home and start posting. When I couldn't find the cord that connects the camera to the computer I realized it just wasn't going to happen. We've been in our new house for 5 days and finally, today we get blinds! Tomorrow cable for the TV and maybe sometime this week groceries.

Quilt Market was a whirlwind and we had so much fun! I am busy filling orders and doing the paper work that goes with them. So much paper work and so little time! I'll be taking pictures of my studio progress for you, but first I have to clear the floor. I want a practical studio, one that is functional but also pretty.

The rest of the house will have to wait. Who needs it anyway?