Saturday, April 28, 2007

To Market, To Market!

Our Oregon Escape!

It's been five months and I thought you might like to see where I've been! This is the great room of our Oregon vacation home and I had to look at the picture to remember what it looks like! It's filled with boxes of patterns, quilts, threads, and kitties right now! I leave here for Quilt Market on Monday. I'm taking the boxes, quilts and threads with me, but the kitties stay here with my husband. We'll all go to California together after market.

So, for the next two weeks I'll not be posting. Instead, I'll be taking pictures so you can see Quilt Market and all of my friends! It is just so much fun! When I return from market I'll have lots to share.

I haven't even seen my new house in California finished. My husband told me it looks like a snow cave because all of the walls are white. We'll have to fix that! I'll be reading my new issue of Romantic Homes on the airplane.

My new patterns are on my web site. I knew I would be a bit pre-occupied after market so I listed them early. Some crazy thing is happening with my shopping cart, but my web master will have that fixed on Monday I'm sure. Oh, one more thing I keep forgetting to tell you! I have PDF files available of all the fabrics in my larger applique quilts. If you are searching for fabric I can email you a list (when I return from market).

Have a wonderful two weeks dear readers. Spend time with your friends. We'll be doing the same!

Anne (: