Thursday, April 26, 2007

Beary Boys and Girls

Beary Boys & Girls Ready for Market!


Beary Boys & Girls is going to market! That is, if I can figure out how to get the antique bassinet in a box. (: See that fabric in front? It's for the receiving blankets I still have to make. I swear this is the softest flannel you will ever feel. It is a delight to work with and I've designed a baby quilt with it. Yummy, yummy flannel!



Beary Boys & Girls happened quite by accident. Henry Glass had been talking about doing "My Sweet Baby" in flannel and then they asked me if I could just play around with a few little sketches of some other little critters. So I started some doodles, added some flowers, and before I knew it Beary Boys and Girls was born!

Bunny Hill has free patterns so you can make receiving blankets and little stuffed bears! I'll be making pillow cases out of that floral. It comes in green, pink and blue!

Remember I said I didn't want to be known as the baby fabric lady? Well, finally I have a floral line and it's going to market too! "Miss Emma's Garden" will be introduced at Spring Market. I'll be working with it over the next several months and before you know it we'll have some patterns available! Yes, some applique of course and a pieced quilt too. I have to wait for the fabric to ship so patience is something I have to learn. Not easy.

The free patterns are up on our site so here you go! http://bunnyhilldesigns.com/dynamic/?page=Free%20Patterns