Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!

Topsy, our lucky little black cat waiting to move!

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! I am just so excited today I can hardly contain myself! Today is the day we accept our new house! My husband drove to California yesterday, car filled with sewing things, and the most yummy cans of creamy yellow paint. Yes, I'm still in Oregon working on things for market, because who could move in the middle of all this chaos?

I'm beginning to think I couldn't have planned it better. I'm in Oregon and everyone else is in California. Tomorrow they will be carrying furniture into our new home. I may be working hard to get things done, but somehow I doubt I will be as tired as they will be! I can show up after market and just give directions on where I want things moved. Can you believe it? Oh my, I'm feeling sorry for my wonderful family.

The best thing of all is that my husband has promised he will paint my new studio first! Yes, I decided on a creamy yellow. It's by "Devine Paint" and is called Devine Butter. I have lots of white furniture, a pink floral rug and lots of pink "things" to add to the room. I almost went with pale pink walls, but yellow won in the end. I asked my husband to take "before" pictures so I'd have something to show you.

Hope your Friday is as exciting as mine! (: