Friday, March 23, 2007

A Treat for my blog readers!

Antique Rose, Mrs. March's Collection by Lecien

If you're reading this blog, I want to say thank you! I myself go from blog to blog, and I'm amazed at how many creative and fun people there are! I feel so blessed to be where I am in the quilting world and I believe in "paying it forward". I want to share this beautiful fabric with one of you! My hope is that you'll make a quilt to share with someone in your life.

So, here's what I'm going to do. Leave a comment on this post if you'd like to have this fabric. I'll let my assistant choose a name at random, and I'll post the name in a future blog next week. If you are the winner you email me your name and address and I'll send you this fat pack for free! (:

It's gorgeous fabric and needs to be in a quilt. Sitting on my shelf does it no good. It's fun to share, and I hope you agree!

Happy Quilting!

Anne