Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Desperate Times

Off to the Quilter! A new table runner pattern!

These are desperate times and if you've noticed pattern designers are stretching out the time in-between blogs. Everything is coming and going with UPS right now. Fabric comes in, quilt tops go out for quilting, come back and then go out again for photos and back again. It's a bit of a nut house around here to say the least. There is even the possibility that something might get lost...not by UPS but by me! Today my friend Elizabeth Hewlett brought me the table runner and quilt she's been making for me. Oh Elizabeth I can't wait to see it quited! What a great job you did! That Sanctuary fabric is so pretty!

I have to admit the thought has crossed my mind several times to let the fabric raffle run another week so I could sneak in some more work before the drawing. Like I said these are desperate times. But no dear readers, I could never do that to you. So on Friday....drum roll, we are going to put all the names into a box and draw one and I'll announce the winner. Just for the record I have 3 people who have emailed me and asked to be put in the drawing. Theresa Gorman, Jane Barber, Carol Lewis so add their names to the list of comments. Blogger doesn't make it easy to leave a comment and we don't want anyone left out!

I have to tell you all about 2 new designers that are going to market for the very first time. They both have cute patterns so be sure to check them out. My friend Vicki Bellino of Bloom Creek doesn't have a blog yet but she has promised to join in after market. You can see her patterns at http://www.bloomcreek.com/ and my friend Cindi Walker from Stitch Studios http://www.stitchstudios.com/news/index.html just started a blog and it's darling. You'll see a lot coming from her very soon, she is even working on a book!

You have until Friday to enter your name. I'll be busy writing them down so pray I don't get writer's cramp. LOL!

Anne (: