Friday, March 30, 2007

And the winner is...

In a pink basket (of course) with all your names!

Thank you, thank you to everyone who entered my drawing! It was so much fun to read all your comments and I wish I could give a fat pack to all of you! My assistant Anne and I (can you believe I would have an assistant with my first name? LOL) copied all of your names, cut them up and put them all a basket. I held the basket and she selected the winning name. So from Anne and Anne here you go...Darlynn you are the winner! You left your comment on March 25th and that was your lucky Sunday! Just send me an email with your name and address and we'll get it off in the mail to you right away. Congratulations from Bunny Hill! Have fun with this beautiful fabric.

For the rest of you wonderful readers...I promise to do this again, and I know of several designers who plan on doing the same thing! Just wait, we have surprises coming soon. Thank you to everyone! (: