Saturday, March 3, 2007

And the winner is...


Drum roll ladies...we have a winner for the fabric! Cheryl from MA, you are the winner and your daughter will have that pillow case you are going to make very soon! Just click on the email link and send me your information. The men will arrive before you know it! Just want you all to know before I give this fabric away that the name of the line is Heavy Equipment.


The strike-off"s for my new baby line "Beary Boys and Girls" came yesterday. A strike-off is a preview of what the fabric will look like when printed. It hasn't gone through the large roller at the mill so it's unfinished, but strike-off's allow the fabric company and the designer to make any final changes. Once approved the fabric goes to print! I can tell you this...these strike-off's are printed on the softest flannel and feel just luscious. The finished product should be even softer! I can't show it to you yet, but one of the flannels is a flower that will make the cutest pajamas ever! Yes, for all of us babies! Soft, soft, soft and pink too!


I just added a few hand made treasures to my web site from Cathy Pendleton. http://bunnyhilldesigns.com/store/products/?category=27 She is a talented folk artist that makes the cutest little characters. Her things are collectible and very unique. All profits from the sale of Cathy's things are donated by Bunny Hill to a fund for helping cats in need. It's called the Topsy Turvy Fund and it is named after my own two little black rescue kitties. So treat yourself to something made by Cathy and help an animal too!

Bunny Pincushion

The Easter Bunny comes to visit and brings his own basket!


Topsy and Turvy relaxing just before a photo shoot. These are happy rescue kitties!


The mail arrived with a treat for myself! From Cindy at http://www.cutepinkstuff.com I bought this little pink bunny to hold my watch and ring. Cindy lists new things as she makes them and many times she only has one. You have to be quick if you want something!

Have to get back to the applique. New patterns are just around the corner! (: