Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Be Mine Sweet Valentine!

I wanted to give you flowers for Valentine's Day. We all need those and heavens knows we all deserve them. But outside, old man winter is still hanging around. So off to My Pictures I went to find some flowers to share! Look what I came up with!

My favorite antique store, Ruthie B's is in Springfield, Oregon. I've been known to spend hours at this shop. Every single inch is filled with treasures. Open a dresser drawer and you might find stacks of vintage linens, buttons, trims and trinkets. Ruthie B's has moved to a new location and I haven't visited the new shop yet. These photos are treasures from her old shop. The backyard was a garden that was a treat for the eyes. So my sweet Valentines, enjoy the flowers. If you have an old truck around, throw some seeds in it!